Things are changing at home, now that I’ve gone Warm-Turkey Unplugged. One example: my bedroom is 7/8th dusted and my new dresser organized!
And things are are changing – all the time! – in cyberspace!
Rumor has it that Feed Burner (a Google service that sends out emails for blogs) is making some changes and it may mess with our cyber connection.
It’s an easy fix for us both, though, and one I’ve intended on making for awhile.
I like easy, don’t you?
To be sure you keep receiving updates, all you need to do is:
- Scroll to the top of the page (or click the phrase top of the page)
- Look for the pink mountain (it’s really a rose)
- Under the pink mountain-rose is a box that looks very much like the box you signed up in originally
- Just pop your email address into that box and click subscribe!
- You’ll get an email to confirm you are you and you’ll be good to go!
(Once the new subscription takes place, you can easily unsubscribe from Feedburner in the next email you get from them. Don’t worry, it’s pretty easy to tell the difference between the new one and the old!)
The thing I like best about the change to Word Press Jet Pack is that the emails arrive in a much easier to read (and prettier!) format.
The thing I don’t like about the change is something I’ve already forgotten during my test run stage, so I’m not going to worry about it.
Just wanted to let you know because I’ll still be posting – just not as crazy-schedule-y, thanks to the Warm Turkey Decision.
Bye for now! And don’t forget to sign up for the updates at the top of the page!
REALITY CHECK: I’m loving warm turkey livin’ – can you tell? What decision have you made lately that’s made your life easier/better/warmer?