Remember how I mentioned our little Operation Christmas Child team is growing? We need it to grow a bit (a bunch?) more!
This year, we’ll be holding our first ever church-wide packing day.
What a gift to be able to put together our shoeboxes – together!
But our little team needs help! Lots of help. 🙂
If you are available to help Friday November 4 for set up and/or Saturday November 5 on Packing Day, we sure would be grateful.
What kinds of help do we need?
- Prayer (for packers and for children who receive shoeboxes),
- Friday: set up. Lots of set up!
- Saturday: manning (or woman-ing) packing tables. Guidance provided! It’ll be easy!
- Techno skills to run a video on loop on the big screen,
- The ever-present evidence of work done: The clean up.
See why we need a team?
If local folks can help, please see me at church or drop me an email or give me a call or schedule a stop by the house. I have things we can do here at the cottage, too!
As the owner of this OCC coordinator’s soul (for some reason I’m going all third person), I can say: She will be much relieved and so very thankful for your help!
Remember Who It’s For
Remember: It’s not for her, the coordinator, that we’re doing this.
It’s for and with Him, the Coordinator of All Things for All Time.
And for them …
Photo courtesy of Samaritan’s Purse